Työpaikka teknisen kaupan alalla suomalaisessa perheyhtiössä? Selaa avoimia työpaikkojamme alla olevilta välilehdiltä.
- PRODUCT MANAGER FOR CHEMICALS
- AVOIN HAKEMUS
Oy Flinkenberg Ab is a Finnish family-owned company which has served the Finnish industry successfully since 1921. The key functions of Flinkenberg are customer service, storage and import. Long term relationships with both customers and principals motivate us for working to all parties’ success.
Flinkenberg Chemicals supplies materials to the chemical and foodstuff industries. We are specialized in materials giving our customers high value additions. Surface active materials, such as emulsifying and dispersing agents including active ingredients belong to our main activity.
We are looking for a Product Manager
As a Product Manager, your main responsibilities are sales and dedicated technical customer support. Furthermore, you are fully responsible of developing your product range and relations with suppliers.
You are an ideal applicant for this position if you have the following profile:
- Genuine interest in technical sales, application support and customer satisfaction
- Higher academic degree in chemistry or food-/biosciences with some work experience in product development, production and/or sales
- Existing industrial contacts are regarded being a valuable asset
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with different types of people
- Strong self-steering ability
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and follow up
- An open-minded, positive attitude and readiness to face the challenges involved
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility and the ability to work both in teams and individually
In return, we offer:
- a versatile work in the exciting area of chemicals and food/biomaterials
- a possibility to develop yourself professionally will be substantial
- advantages of the solid enterprise
- the possibility for a long career in a nice working environment
- results based salary and benefits
To apply for the job please forward your CV and application with salary request by October 31st, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
For additional information please contact Simon Riihelä tel.+358 50 550 3710