The beginnings of the company date back to the early seventies – the company used to be a part of the former world-wide known ISKRA Group - reputed producer of technical
and high frequency ceramics.
Varsi, d.o.o. decided to carry on with the program of varistors, couplings and temperature probes, which had been a part of the production program also in the former Iskra TOZD Keramika since 1983. Varsi, d.o.o. therefore continues the tradition and on the base of its own knowledge and research upgrades the past experiences in the production of high technology ceramics.
The company has dedicated itself to total customer satisfaction. Market research - product development - purchase - production - testing & control - sales - environmental protection - these are all the activities incorporated into the company managing.
Varsi, d.o.o. strives for perfection in all levels of its activity. The company is present in all major world markets, daily facing the strong competition. It is therefore important to offer high quality products at reasonable costs.
The company has been successful, because:
- It has been able to satisfy and respect customers' expectations and requirements
- It has been balancing the internal costs properly in correlation with the care for good realization of processes
- It has been able to evaluate its efficiency
- It constantly monitors its performance and eliminates the reasons for any possible mistakes
- It creates sufficient new value (added value)
- It takes care for qualifications of the employees, stressing the importance of each single employee being a relevant part of the chain
- It confirms its accomplishments by international standards: UL (3rd Edition), ISO 9001:2000 (process adopted already to the new standard ISO 9001:2008), RoHS Certificate, REACH Compliance.