We work according to the quality and environmental management systems: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. We follow the law and regulations and respond to the requirements of the society. We are a member of The Finnish Quality Association.
Quality means the ability to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. To ensure the best quality we are committed to the following principles:
- We create new and improve our existing processes and services
- We want to solve even the hardest challenges
- We survey our customer and employee satisfactions for the development purposes
- We take care of the work safety
- We document all of our operations and expect the same from our suppliers
- We handle claims promptly and constructively
- We follow the terms of guarantee according to manufacturers’ policy
- We achieve our goals – satisfied customers, excellent products, profitable business – by developing our quality, efficiency and wellbeing at workplace
Our environmental policy is based on following steps:
- We take care of environmental matters in our everyday duties
- We maintain a high level of knowledge with the appropriate training
- We have examined and minimized possible environmental risks
- We aim to reduce energy and raw material consumption and try to prevent any additional waste and emissions
- We monitor the progress of our environmental work
- We recycle packages according to law and directives (PYR)
- We help our customers to choose environmentally friendly products e.g.:
- solar systems, e-car batteries, led-lights, low energy components
- special structural steels that allow savings in material consumption, weight and costs
- sustainably produced biodegradable chemicals
Steel Service Center in Valkeakoski is certified by ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards. FI-certificate entitles us to prefabricate structural steel components according to EN1090-2 EXC1-3. Our components can be used in steel structures requiring CE-marking.
Kerava Reinforcing Plant has a FI-sertificate which indicates that the steel fulfils the Finnish construction requirements.
Flinkenberg Chemicals is working according to Responsible Care -program. The aim is on constant improvement.
ENERGY + COMPONENTS
Flinkenberg Energy takes care of their battery responsibilities in cooperation with Akkukierrätys Pb Oy and Recser Oy.
Flinkenberg Energy and Flinkenberg Components as importers of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) are fulfilling their producer responsibilities in cooperation with Elker Oy. Flinkenberg is a member of the ICT Producer Co-operative -TY.